Having an autistic child is not the end of the world--far from it. It is my hope that through this blog, at least a handful of people will get to understand that. My child is amazing, she brings us tremendous joy. We have good days & bad days, but we CHOOSE to focus on the good. Our belief is that by loving our daughter, giving her the most comfortable environment we can, and by most of all accepting her differences, she will continue to blossom--in her OWN way.

6/11/08

Indigo Mom's Insights?

These are some questions and answers from Jenny McCarthy's interview with Doreen Virtue, from "An Indigo Mom's Insights - September 2006." Keep in mind, Jenny's son was diagnosed in 2004. The complete interview can be found here. It was on the Indigomoms.com website, which (for the time being) is defunct. You really need to read it in its entirety, you will learn about the schools that Jenny wants to open up, how McDonald's is the reason your child is hyperactive, alternatives to Ritalin, learn about crystal children's nightmares, and what the future will look like. Here is just one exchange, trust me, read the rest!



Doreen: When I go to Australia, I cry, because those Indigos, they ask what do I do? And I can’t tell people what to do. Their angels have to tell them. But they’re so ready. The Indigos of the world need a leader. They need a Joan of Arc.

Jenny: I’d talk to them.

Doreen: They do, they need a Joan of Arc to say, “follow me!”

Jenny: I will. I will be doing national news next May with my new book.

Doreen: Great!



Jenny as Joan of Arc? More from Jenny as an Indigo Mom:
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I found a lot of useful data in this post!

Megan said...

Thanks for your post, quite worthwhile material.

Photobucket