Having an autistic child is not the end of the world--far from it. It is my hope that through this blog, at least a handful of people will get to understand that. My child is amazing, she brings us tremendous joy. We have good days & bad days, but we CHOOSE to focus on the good. Our belief is that by loving our daughter, giving her the most comfortable environment we can, and by most of all accepting her differences, she will continue to blossom--in her OWN way.

3/17/08

So Long & Be Well, christschool



Well, I was going to add a video by christschool to my piece on Toys R Us & Autism Speaks. He had a great video about where all the money raised by AS goes. Sad to find out, while on youtube trying to find his video, that he has left. Only two of his videos remain. He is very talented with his videos, and I was always moved by them.

I was glad to find out that he is still very active in doing what he does best, changing the world and making it a better place for our children. Be well & be safe, I cannot wait to see all you will do in the future!

Please visit The National Autistic Society and, the up and coming National Autistic Society of America, both organizations truly for and by autistics.

If the video is not showing up above, click on the title to go to christschools' youtube page. For now, I was able to find a few of his videos here and here.

No comments:

Photobucket